Family Engagement Survey Results
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to Key Center School.
We are proud that families at Key Center reported:
- 100 percent feel "my child feels safe at school."
- 100 percent feel "this school is safe."
- 100 percent feel "I feel welcome at my child’s school."
- 100 percent feel "this school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures."
- 100 percent feel "school leaders inspire families to be active participants in the school community."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming Environment
- Student Success
- Family and School Partnerships
- Collaboration with the Community
View the full Key Center Family Engagement Survey results.
View the FCPS webpage for survey results throughout the school district.