Learn about Key Center
Key Center School creates an educational climate where diversity and individuality are celebrated and respected, and where all staff continually strive to maximize the potential of each student through increasingly higher expectations.
- Relationships built upon the unique differences of our staff, students and families create a dynamic learning environment.
- All students are capable of learning and deserve an engaging, challenging, and motivating environment.
- Learning occurs at all times and across all domains of a student’s life.
- All students have a voice.
- The teacher’s role is to motivate, provide instruction, check for understanding and continuously assess student needs.
View our profile for detailed information on staffing, enrollment, demographics and many other things.
STUDENT RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The expectations for student behavior within the Fairfax County Public School System.
We welcome your involvement!
Key Center Administration
School Innovation and Improvement Plan
Start and dismissal times for regular, late opening, early dismissal and emergency closing days.
Key Center Public Day School
Key Center School is a complete special education center which serves students with intellectual disabilities, severe disabilities and autism from Fairfax County.