2023- 2024 School Improvement and Innovation Plan
Outcome goals for this academic school year
2023-2024 SIIP At-a-Glance
School Improvement & Innovation
Plan At A Glance
Key Center School
Ann Smith, Principal
1. Safe, Supported, Included and Empowered
- The percentage of students making positive progress on their Behavior Intervention Plan in June 2024, will increase by 5 percentage points as compared to June 2023.
- Review and analyze BIP’s every 6-8 weeks.
2. Academic Growth and Excellence
- By June 2024, the percentage of students achieving mastery (progress code 5) of their communication goals, as documented on their quarterly progress reports, will increase by 5 percentage points.
- Use of explicit instruction.
3. Academic Growth and Excellence
- During the 2023-24 school year, 88% of Key Center students will participate in at least 3 service-learning projects.
- Provide explicit instruction to all students throughout the building in being a Ethical and Global Citizen.